Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Highliting The Good Stuff

Taking an initial glance at all my blog posts you may start to feel the overwhelmed sensation of information overload. Ok, so your not that overwhelmed by my eight posts, however, in case your looking to get started and unsure of where to begin allow me to point you in the direction of the one's I would consider top dogs.

The Top Dogs

I breakdown the pros and cons of a useful website (Gantter.com) which provides a free Gantt diagram tool. Generally the beggars can't be choosers term comes into play here, but I ignored that, and reviewed it anyway. If your looking for info on how to use it, or simply what a Gantt diagram is, check it out.
What do the cause of hallucinations, the hierarchy of a crack dealer, and the power of limited options have in common? In this blog I overview TED.com and the great value it creates for the viewer. Just for the sake of creating a spark of interest check out the post and see why I am so avid about viewing the the presenters on TED.com. There's so much in this world you don't know, and its time you start finding that out.

Yes the title is straightforward, but maybe the content isn't...Well it is, but that doesn't mean it isn't valuable. In this post I dive into some of the best project management tools online which can help get you that grade, promotion, or scrap booking group together. All of the tools are free, accessible, and worth taking a look into. So go check it out.

Just because I view these as the 'Top Dogs' doesn't mean the other pups aren't worth your time. In addition to the above topics I cover how to conduct oneself during IT problems, how to properly think of purchases of technology, and other blogs I have found useful.

Need a solid device to take advantage of all these free sites? Look no further:
Kindle Fire HD

No comments:

Post a Comment