Created for similar reasons as this blog, to increase awareness of business/IT related concepts and tools for students and small business owners alike- my website provides additional insight into valuable perspectives and concepts (says the author) untouched by this blog
Click on the below hyperlink to take a view:
A good site to check out.
Background on 0 Bull Bizz
On the website you can expect to find recommendations of interesting articles I have found, walk through's of solutions to some business problems, in addition to step-by-step articles on accomplishing some valuable tasks. All of which is highly beneficial and worth a bit of your time.
Where's the Value
- Gantt Chart Walk Through: On one post in particular, I start out explaining some useful project management tools, more specifically the Ganntt chart. In addition to an overview of the tool, I offer a walk through example on how to both create and analyze the chart providing some valuable knowledge for a little exchange of your time.
- Recommended Readings: What sort of blogger would I be if I didn't recommend some great readings? I agree with whatever you responded. In any case, my website also features an interesting article on some recommended readings I have found to value, and why they are worth your time. I can assure you they are more than the general how to lead books, so take a look.
In addition to all this useful information, most importantly you can find additional information on the creator, aka me, and other methods of contacting me (should you be so inclined).
No comments:
Post a Comment