Wednesday, September 19, 2012

About Me


And So It Begins
Currently
My name is Norman Dover and I am a Senior pursuing my undergraduates degrees in Marketing and Business Information Systems at Illinois State University. With a degree specialized towards sales and  BIS, I am planning on initiating my career within the sales field  of either packaged or custom software solutions. My ultimate goal is to move up the ranks to become a systems analyst, and then ultimately start up a software consulting firm further down the line.

Experience
Despite being a student, I have sales exposure  through my internship with a custom software development company in which I was an account representative. For two summers, I was engaged in every aspect of sales and learned the value of needs based selling, and emphasizing the sale of solutions and not just software. My more technical exposure to software development came from my other experience as an intern Fortune 1000 insurance company where I worked in the Events & Projects drafting test/use cases for a custom built system.

The Value
This blog is intended to provide insight to business minded students and professionals looking to gain more knowledge on a variety of business-technology related topics from new technologies to different takes on technology applications. I will be fueling this blog from a combination of past intern experiences, classroom exposure, and interesting articles I have discovered. So whether you consider yourself oblivious or engaged in business and technology there will be something to gain.

Contact
Should you have any questions, or topics you would like me to write on, you can email me at 0BullBizz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment